Immediate opening for a Housekeeping/Pre-Arrival Inspector for a short-term vacation rental company in Breckenridge. The inspector will be responsible for conducting pre-arrival property inspections throughout Breckenridge. The inspector is responsible for ensuring the property is properly maintained and prepared for guest arrival. The inspector will provide quality control to ensure that properties meet the required standards and inspection items. The inspector will also be responsible for resolving minor maintenance issues. Additional duties will include light maintenance tasks including changing lightbulbs, delivering propane, and fixing minor maintenance issues. This is a full time, year-round position.
- Detail-oriented and able to work off checklists.
- Must communicate effectively with guests, home owners, and staff.
- Mechanically inclined, able to resolve minor maintenance issues.
- Efficient and independent worker, self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and after hours as required.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
- Provide home pre-arrival, owner, and annual inspections.
- Resolve inspection issues and perform light maintenance and cleaning tasks.
- Organize and schedule inspection schedule.
- Provide after hours on call support (rotating schedule).
- Full-time, year-round position.
- Casual work environment.
- Epic local pass.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Health, Dental, Vision.
- Free cell phone.
Why SkyRun Breckenridge:
At SkyRun, we like to have fun and we like to help our guests have fun. We have grown fast but worked hard on maintaining our culture which revolves around our people, homeowners, and guests. We embrace technology, empower our people to be successful and never forget that business is less about profit and more about a commitment to quality and each other.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for people who want to be part of something where hard work, quality, and commitment are rewarded. People who like a challenge, but also enjoy a positive work-life balance. After all, we live in the mountains and it would be a shame to work all the time. If you're ready to work for a company that values people and work in an environment that will challenge your skills, SkyRun Breckenridge might be a great fit.