We understand that renting a private vacation rental is a little different than renting a hotel room and we want you to know what you're getting when you arrive. We are always here to help if you have any questions.Items INCLUDED in your vacation property
Items NOT INCLUDED in your vacation property
- All linens such as sheets, pillow cases, comforters, and blankets.
- Additional sheets, pillow cases, pillows, and blankets are provided for each sleeper sofa or futon (if equipped)
- Each full bathroom is stocked with bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and bath mats. A starter kit of facial tissue, toilet paper, bath soap, and shampoo/conditioner.
- Each half bathroom has hand towels and a starter kit of facial tissue, toilet paper, and hand soap.
- Every home has a fully equipped kitchen. You will have all the basics including cookware (pots and pans, crockpots, roasting pans, etc.) utensils (forks, knives, spoons), table settings (plates, bowls, glassware, coffee cups, etc.) and common appliances like stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. A starter kit of dish soap, dishwasher pods, paper towels, and trash bags is also provided. We also provide SkyRun Signature hand soap in every kitchen.
- A starter coffee pack roasted exclusively for SkyRun by a local Breckenridge roaster, coffee filters, creamer, sugar, and surge substitute.
- Humidifiers are in each bedroom, and hangers are in each closet.
- There is an iron, ironing board, vacuum, broom and dustpan in each home.
- There is a hair dryer (often multiple) in each home.
- Parking is included at most properties, but make sure you understand exactly how many vehicles can park at the property you're renting. It's clearly listed in your check-in instructions.
- Food products, spices, condiments and other basic cooking supplies like flour, sugar, etc.
- While most homes have some basic spices; you should plan to bring or purchase any spices, condiments, salt, sugar, etc. that you might need.
- Cleaning supplies (other than dish soap).
- Laundry detergent or dryer sheets.
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes and other toiletries not mentioned above.
- Due to the mild alpine climate, none of our homes and condos have air conditioning.