Breckenridge SkyCard Frequently Asked Questions1. Does ‘per property’ mean everyone in our property gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per property. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have 10 people. Can I get more than one SkyCard?
Only one (1) card is issued per property. However, you can have up to two (2) last names on a card.
5. When can I book my activities?
Reservations cannot be made any further in advance than 2 weeks.
6. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
7. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
8. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
9. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (service provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
10. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast; they have no cash value.
11. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
12. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.
SkyCard Rules & Restrictions
- All offers are per property, per paid night stay.
- This offer is not valid with any other coupons or discounts.
- All admission offers cover one guest only. Age restrictions may apply.
- Reservations may be required.
- The SkyCard must be presented with a photo ID to claim the activity.
- The last name on the SkyCard must match the last name on the photo ID.
- Activities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Guest receives one complimentary admission, per service, per unit, per paid night stay.
- Activities are noncumulative and nontransferable and are valid for daily and weekly stays only.
- Unused admissions expire daily.
- Activities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary days or on the day of departure.
- Reservations must be made through Xplorie in order to take advantage of the complimentary service.
- Reservations made by guests directly with the service provider and not through Xplorie will not be complimentary.
- All reservations must be made with a valid credit card.
- Cancellation policies may apply.
- Services are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore, are not guaranteed.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Rules and restrictions may change without notice.