As we welcome our valued guests back to Breckenridge, it is important that everyone understands the Town and County ordinances to ensure your safety as well as the safety of the community so that we may continue to welcome visitors. Individual Responsibilities
- Face Coverings - Individuals must wear face coverings that cover the face and mouth whenever inside buildings open to the public and outdoors when at least 6 feet of separation cannot be maintained.
- Physical Distancing - When you go out, you must follow physical distancing requirements (6 feet of space between yourself and others).
- Hygiene - Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face.
- Feeling Sick - If you are sick or experience symptoms of COVID-19, you MUST self-isolate for a minimum of seven (7) days from the start of symptoms and 72 hours until fever-free (without the use of any fever-reducing medications). Please do not go out into the community if you feel sick and contact a local healthcare provider.
- Testing - If you experience symptoms, you should get tested immediately.
Guests Staying in Lodging Complexes
- Paper Products/Supplies - Stores may have limited supplies.
- What is Provided - A starter pack of basic supplies will be in the property upon arrival. Guests are responsible for procuring additional items as required and SkyRun will not be able to delivery additional supplies during your stay. Check out the What to Expect page of our website for a list of what is supplied.
*SkyRun cannot guarantee access to or availability of amenities or services provided by 3rd parties such as but not limited to complex amenities (elevator, hot tub, pool), transportation, gondola, rentals, etc. SkyRun will not provide compensation or refunds for the lack or latency of 3rd party-provided services or amenities.Businesses
- Common Areas - Common areas may be shut down in accordance with state and local regulations during your stay. The common areas may include meeting rooms, arcades, etc.
- Fitness Areas - The state and county currently allow fitness areas to operate with restrictions. Check with the facility for specific information on restrictions and closures.
- Shared Pools/Hot Tubs - The state and county currently allow shared pools, hot tubs, and saunas to operate with restrictions. Check with the facility for specific information on restrictions and closures.
- Tennis/Basketball Courts - These are open, but check with the facility first on requirements.
- Shared Laundry Facilities - Laundry facilities are open.
Nearly all businesses, trails and recreation areas are open with some exceptions and restrictions. Below you can find basic information, which we will try and update as things change. For recreation areas or activity vendors, we recommend you contact them directly for the latest information.
- Skiing/Riding - Breckenridge will open for the 2020/21 Ski Season on November 13, 2020. Please be aware that there is a reservation system in place for winter Alpine skiing. More information may be found on our site: Learn More
- Winter Activities - We expect most winter activities to be operational with some restrictions. Please visit our winter guide about things to do in Breckenridge.
- Grocery Stores - Grocery stores are open, but may have limited paper products and cleaning supplies.
- Personal Service Businesses - Personal service businesses such as salons, message parlors and tattoo establishments are open with restrictions. Please check with the business for current information.
- Restaurants - Restaurants are currently open with limited indoor and outside dining as well as carry out and curbside pickup.
- Retail - Retail establishments are open for in-person shopping and services.
- Liquor Stores/Dispensaries - Liquor stores and dispensaries continue to operate.
- Places of Worship - Places of worship are currently allowed to operate.
- Trails - All hiking, biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing trails are currently open. Bathrooms located at trailheads may not be open. Please maintain social distancing requirements while on trails. If the parking lot is full, it is best to find another trail.
- Public Transportation - The Summit Stage and the Breck Free Ride is operating. Lyft and Uber are currently operating.
- Breckenridge Recreation Center - The Breck Rec Center is open with restrictions.
- Playgrounds, entertainment venues, theaters, community centers - Contact the facility or venue directly for current information.
- Marinas - Marinas are open and operating with some restrictions. Marinas are closed during winter.
- Rafting/Outfitters - Rafting companies are allowed to operate with restrictions. Contact the vendor for more information.
- Golf Courses - Golf courses may operate with restrictions. Contact the specific golf course for current information. Gold courses are closed during winter.
- Breckenridge Dog Park - Open.
- Office - The SkyRun office is closed to the public. Should you need assistance, please call or text us at (970) 300-1815 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours (daily 9am - 5:30pm).
- Maintenance - SkyRun will only respond in-person to property maintenance emergencies in order to reduce person-to-person contact. When there is a need to respond in-person, the SkyRun employee will wear a face covering and gloves and we require anyone meeting them to also wear a face covering. We also require that any other members of the party to vacate the area to further minimize contact for your safety and ours.
- Cleaning - All properties have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival (learn more about our enhanced cleaning procedures). If you have specific cleaning needs, please plan to bring your own cleaning and/or disinfecting products.