As we welcome our valued guests back to Breckenridge, it is important that everyone understands the Town and County ordinances to ensure your safety as well as the safety of the community so that we may continue to welcome visitors. Individual Responsibilities
- Face Coverings - Individuals must wear face coverings that cover the face and mouth whenever inside buildings open to the public and outdoors when at least 6 feet of separation cannot be maintained.
- Physical Distancing - When you go out, you must follow physical distancing requirements (6 feet of space between yourself and others).
- Hygiene - Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face.
- Feeling Sick - If you are sick or experience symptoms of COVID-19, you MUST self-isolate for a minimum of seven (7) days from the start of symptoms and 72 hours until fever-free (without the use of any fever-reducing medications). Please do not go out into the community if you feel sick and contact a local healthcare provider.
- Testing - If you experience symptoms, you should get tested immediately.
Guests Staying in Lodging Complexes
- Paper Products/Supplies - Guests are encouraged to bring their own provisions. Local stores have little to no supply of paper products and cleaning supplies.
- What is Provided - A starter pack of basic supplies will be in the property upon arrival. Guests are responsible for procuring additional items as required and SkyRun will not be able to delivery additional supplies during your stay. Check out the What to Expect page of our website of a list of what is supplied.
*SkyRun cannot guarantee access to or availability of amenities or services provided by 3rd parties such as but not limited to complex amenities (elevator, hot tub, pool), transportation, gondola, rentals, etc. SkyRun will not provide compensation or refunds for the lack or latency of 3rd party-provided services or amenities.Businesses
- Common Areas - Common areas may be shut down in accordance with state and local regulations during your stay. The common areas may include meeting rooms, arcades, etc.
- Fitness Areas - The state and county currently allow fitness areas to operate with restrictions. Check with the facility for specific information on restrictions and closures.
- Shared Pools/Hot Tubs - The state and county currently allow shared pools, hot tubs, and saunas to operate with restrictions. Check with the facility for specific information on restrictions and closures.
- Tennis/Basketball Courts - These are open, but check with the facility first on requirements.
- Shared Laundry Facilities - Laundry facilities are open.
Nearly all businesses, trails and recreation areas are open with some exceptions and restrictions. Below you can find basic information, which we will try and update as things change. For recreation areas or activity vendors, we recommend you contact them directly for the latest information.
- Mountain Operations - Breckenridge will open on July 4 with rides on the BreckConnect Gondola, scenic chairlift rides on the Colorado SuperChair, hiking trails, the Alpine slides, the Gold Runner Coaster and prepackaged food and drink options, which will be available at Ski Hill Grill. Facial coverings will be required to be worn by guests in lines, when loading and unloading chairlifts, when loading and riding in gondolas or bubble chairs, on activities such as the Alpine slide or mountain coaster as well as in indoor resort facilities.
- Main Street Breckenridge - Main Street will be pedestrian only from June 12 through August 7. During this time, retail shops and restaurants my operation service outside on Main Street.
- Grocery Stores - Grocery stores are open, but have limited paper products and cleaning supplies. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Personal Service Businesses - Personal service businesses such as salons, message parlors and tattoo establishments are open with restrictions. Please check with the business for current information. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Restaurants - Restaurants are currently open with limited indoor and outside dining as well as carry out and curbside pickup.
- Retail - Retail establishments are open for in-person shopping and services. Customers and employees must maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance at all times. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Liquor Stores/Dispensaries - Liquor stores and dispensaries continue to operate. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Places of Worship - Places of worship are currently allowed to operate. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Trails - All hiking and biking trails are currently open. Bathrooms located at trailheads may not be open. Please maintain social distancing requirements while hiking. If the parking lot is full, it is best to find another trail.
- Public Transportation - The Summit Stage and the Breck Free Ride is operating. All passengers and operators must wear face coverings at all time. Lyft and Uber are allowed to operate as of June 1.
- Breckenridge Recreation Center - The Breck Rec Center is open with restrictions.
- Playgrounds, entertainment venues, theaters, community centers - Contact the facility or venue directly for current information.
- Marinas - Marinas are open and operating with some restrictions. Face coverings are mandatory in retail, office and rental shops.
- Rafting/Outfitters - Rafting companies are allowed to operate with restrictions. Contact the vendor for more information.
- Ski Area - All local ski areas are closed for the season.
- Golf Courses - Golf courses may operate with restrictions. Contact the specific golf course for current information.
- Breckenridge Dog Park - Open.
- Office - The SkyRun office is closed to the public. Should you need assistance, please call or text us at (970) 300-1815 or email us at email@example.com during normal business hours (daily 9am - 5:30pm).
- Maintenance - SkyRun will only respond in-person to property maintenance emergencies in order to reduce person-to-person contact. When there is a need to respond in-person, the SkyRun employee will wear a face covering and gloves and we require anyone meeting them to also wear a face covering. We also require that any other members of the party to vacate the area to further minimize contact for your safety and ours.
- Cleaning - All properties have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival (learn more about our enhanced cleaning procedures). If you have specific cleaning needs, please plan to bring your own cleaning and/or disinfecting products.